Enjoy peace of mind with the latest in high-end, commercial-grade filtration from Everpure. With the H-300-NXT, your family can indulge in quality, trusted water on demand. Engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, the H-300-NXT ensures you receive crisp, clean, healthy water every time.
The NXT is the first of its kind to receive the NSF/ANSI Standard 401 certification to reduce emerging contaminants that may be found in your water. These contaminants include: some pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications, and chemicals used in manufacturing, like bisphenol A (BPA).
The H-300-NXT uses trusted technology from our top-selling H-300 to deliver quality water with these added benefits:
- NSF certified to reduce emerging contaminants, like pharmaceuticals
- 50% greater dirt-holding capacity
- 30% larger filter membrane
- 10% more chlorine reduction
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive Micro-Pure filtration technology protects the pleated surface inside the cartridge
- Dual-Stage filtration design ensures maximum reduction of substances
- 30% larger cartridge provides better dirt-holding capacity
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to provide the health benefits and delicious taste of your water
- Signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability and quality to protect the system from splitting or bursting
- Helps prevent lime and scale buildup in water-using appliances
Reduces the following contaminants:
- Dirt and cloudiness*
- Mold and algae*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts, such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, by mechanical means.
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
- **NSF/ANSI Standard 401 certified for the reduction of the incidental contaminants/ emerging compounds listed in the performance data sheet
System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standards 401, 42 and 53 for the reduction of:
- Standard No. 42 Aesthetic Effects
- Standard No. 53 Health Effects
- Standard No. 401 Emerging Contaminants
*As tested by Everpure, LLC.
EPA EST. NO. 002623-IL-002