For the ultimate in water purification, team up the advanced filtering
capabilities of Reverse Osmosis technology with the filtration performance
that's made Everpure the overwhelming choice of demanding commercial
operations around the world.
Only Everpure combines the most advanced filtering technology with the
exceptional performance of our unique cartridge design. The result: water
so pure and clean, you need to taste it for yourself to appreciate just how
crisp and refreshing your water can be. It's more than a difference you'll
notice in your cooking and beverages. It's the peace of mind that only
comes from safeguarding your family's health with the commercial-grade
filtration performance of an Everpure Reverse Osmosis system.
The Reverse Osmosis System II utilizes the S-101 carbon block pre-filter to
reduce chlorine tastes and odors and other particulate matter in the water.
The system's Thin Film Composite (TFC) reverse osmosis cartridge then
filters the water down to .00001 microns. This method of filtration reduces
contaminants such as arsenic, lead, copper, sodium, nitrates, fluoride,
cysts and TDS.
The ROM II offers additional features, such as:
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering, which requires less frequent cartridge change
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The ROM II also:
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as
oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors,
including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level
- Reduces arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead,
nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform
The ROM II features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a
1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
When it's time to change the ROM II filter, order replacement
cartridges EV9273-77 (S-101) and EV9273-70 (TFC).
Please Note: Due to
state-certification restrictions, this item may not ship to California or